Saturday, March 28, 2015

Help me make the most of freedom...........

Tears For Fears...................Everybody Wants To Rule The World



Welcome to your life; there's no turning back
Even while we sleep we will find
You acting on your best behavior
Turn your back on mother nature
Ev'rybody wants to rule the world
It's my own desire, it's my own remorse
Help me to decide. Help me make the most
Of freedom and of pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever
Everybody wants to rule the world
There's a room where the light won't find you
Holding hands while the walls come tumbling down
When they do, I'll be right behind you
So glad we've almost made it
So sad they had to fade it
Ev'rybody wants to rule the world
I can't stand this indecision
Married with a lack of vision
Everybody wants to rule the world
Say that you'll never, never, never, need it
One headline, why believe it?
Everybody wants…

1 comment:

  1. Great song. My very first CD was Songs From The Big Chair. Heard with my ears the symbols in the beginning of the first track, "Shout," and I believed myself in a new era of sound. E.

    ReplyDelete