Thursday, January 22, 2015

Happy 5th Anniversary to this blog..............
















Seems like just yesterday, but it was January 22, 2010 that this little adventure began.  Five years and 13,400 some odd blog posts later, I must say its been fun.  I've met, literally and figuratively, some wise and fascinating folks.  If I may be so bold, I claim them as friends.  I've been exposed to some fabulous, and valued, influences.   My horizons have been broadened and I feel amply compensated for my efforts.  Thank you all.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Steve. Amazing accomplishment. I look forward to waking each morning to find what you have posted overnight. I often look in wonder, ponder and smile. It is a great start to my day. Thanks for all that you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and thanks for making us think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Steve.

    You provide a remarkably varied and interesting volume of information. I wish I could be so prolific.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite the accomplishments Steve. You know what I think of your blog, so I won't go into all that. Thanks so much for what you give your visitors. Keep up the great work! Would love to be the beneficiary of your generosity for a long time to come. And yes, a yearly cheeseburger! Or whatever and whomever is serving... E.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all. You are part of what makes it all worthwhile. S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Keep up the great blogging!

    ReplyDelete