Friday, October 17, 2014

Austen, Jane Austen..............................

“Angry people are not always wise.”

“There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.” 

“but for my own part, if a book is well written, I always find it too short.” 

“There is a stubbornness about me that never can bear to be frightened at the will of others. My courage always rises at every attempt to intimidate me.”

“I could easily forgive his pride, if he had not mortified mine.” 

“Our scars make us know that our past was for real” 

“I have not the pleasure of understanding you.”

“There are people, who the more you do for them, the less they will do for themselves.” 

“I always deserve the best treatment because I never put up with any other.” 

“You must learn some of my philosophy. Think only of the past as its remembrance gives you pleasure.” 

“Seldom, very seldom, does complete truth belong to any human disclosure; seldom can it happen that something is not a little disguised or a little mistaken.” 

“My good opinion once lost is lost forever.” 

“Stupid men are the only ones worth knowing after all.”

wiki here

No comments:

Post a Comment